You can have most of these handed round on boards, rather like a large canape. Some work better served in small bowls with pastry forks for people to take one and eat.
Another alternative is to have a cheese table, or just general grazing table… so many options and with a fabulous visual impact.
- Fish and chip cones/small bags
- Loaded cheeseburgers in brioche buns
- Falafel burgers with hummus and salad
- Fried halloumi with tomato relish in brioche buns
- Macaroni cheese ramekins (you can pimp them up with bacon, mushroom, truffle!!)
- Slow roast pork burgers/tacos with sweet chilli sauce and chipotle mayo
- Slow roast coca cola lamb with tsatsiki in brioche buns/taco shells
- Loaded tacos with chilli, guacamole, sour cream and cheese
- Traditional paella